Sunday, March 29, 2009

spring break 09

i have never had an actual spring break, you know the ones where college students go to florida and lay on the beach for a week and get drunk every night...ya, that has never been me. its weird to think that next year there will not be this designating week set off in my schedule to permit traveling or relaxing; college does not do a great job of preparing you for real world life. alright, so if i have never gone anywhere fancy before...what did i do for four years?

freshman yr: went home and worked
sophomore yr: went home and worked
junior yr: sat on my ass in columbus and attempted to be better young life leader
senior yr: 1. went to rockbridge to work a weekend and do some training 2. saw two dead people on the highway (this is perhaps the craziest thing ever) 3. cleaned my house 4. cooked food 5. went home to see my puppy and the folks 6. ate at the jug (thank god john ridge has too much money).

spring break has always been overrated in my book, i got paid money for my break. and, i love cooking for people; the idea of entraining others is fun for me, i enjoy it (almost too much). just ten more weeks of classes and daddy's health insurance is done, oh the joys of college being over.

No comments: